For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.Matthew 18:20
- You can pray with someone anywhere at any time.
- It only takes about 30 seconds to pray with someone.
- This usually happens after talking with someone and realizing that they could use prayer.
- You can just ask people what you can pray for for them.
- Some people will not want you to pray with them. That is okay.
Steps in Praying with Someone:
- Ask them if you can pray for them.
- Ask if you can pray with them.
- If they say yes:
- Address God.
- Thank God for the person you are praying for.
- Place them and their needs before God.
- Close the prayer in the name of Jesus.
- Ask God in the morning to send you someone to pray with that day.
- Be aware throughout the day of the opportunity to pray with someone.
- When the opportunity is there, pray with that person.